August 30, 2015

Kill Team: Tau Crisis Suits & Kroot

Hey folks,

A quick update for you people.
I've had the busiest week at work. People fell sick, some where on vacation, I had to work till 8 pm on some days. Anyways, the weeks before have been very busy too. I kinda lost track of the blog. But here's a little update of some work I've been doing on my Kill Team.

Kroot Mercs, ready for action!

The heavy guys, still have to find smaller magnets to magnetize the weapons and upgrades.

Anyhow, this was the quick update! Keep tuned for more!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sander, i wanted to stay tuned but i detuned fairly quick, i'm now a quarternote below Bb 😥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyways, awesome job on the kroot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyways, awesome job on the kroot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sander, i wanted to stay tuned but i detuned fairly quick, i'm now a quarternote below Bb 😥

    ReplyDelete